That’s right, it’s only the middle of summer, far too early to think about Christmas Parties, no?
Here at The Knight’s Table, we have reserved dates for those who want to come and have jolly good time with family, friends and work colleagues.
The dates are as follows:
Friday 1st December 7pm
Saturday 2nd December 7pm
Friday 8th December 7pm
Saturday 9th December 7pm
Friday 15th December 7pm
Saturday 16th December 7pm
The Menu (Subject to change!)
- Grilled Chicken Yakitori skewers glazed with chilli, soy and toasted sesame seeds over sticky rice cake.
- Red prawns sautéed with garlic and coriander, served over blue corn tostada with a tomato, cucumber and lime salsa.
- Warm spinach and feta tart, baked with a gruyere and herb crumble crust, served with a spiced beetroot and orange chutney.
The Main Event.
- Turkey breast escalope folded with pork sausage filling, wrapped with smoked bacon and sliced over rich turkey gravy with creamy duchess potato.
- Pork 3 ways – crispy pork belly, blue pig black pudding croquette and pork tenderloin wellington with a rich redcurrant jus.
- Fresh sea bass fillet, pan fried crispy over rice noodles and vegetables, with a mild Thai yellow curry and coconut sauce.
- Pierogi – Polish style ravioli filled with potato cheddar and spinach, boiled and pan fried with a crème fraîche and chive dressing, tomato salad.
- Dacquoise – layered meringue with chocolate, cream and hazelnut.
- Orange and brandy meringue pie.
- Toffee apple tart tatin.
Entertainment is provided on each of these nights, when booking, make sure to check with us what’s happening on the night of your reservation.
These dates fill very quickly, so we recommend booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Prices are £40 per person, 3 course meal, entertainment and a glass of fizz included.
We are also offering private Christmas functions, for those who can gather numbers upwards of 50+. This would allow you to reserve a weekday night and entertainment to suit your demands.
Booking is through phone/email only, call on 01729 823387 , or email us here.